- 2023 Law School Scholarship ☞ Distracted Driving Awareness Tips
- 2023 Undergraduate Scholarship ☞ Distracted Driving Awareness Tips
- Beliz Law Firm Directory Listings and Citations
- Case Studies
- $100,000 Settlement for a Rear End Accident Case
- Classic Car Show Accident – $126,500 Settlement
- Dog Bite Case Settles for $300,000
- Insurance Policy for Dog Attack – $100,000 Settlement
- Left Turn Accident Settles for $325,000
- Motorcycle vs. Truck Accident – $6,015,000 Settlement
- Rear End Car Accident – $90,000 Settlement
- Slip and Fall Accident – $34,000 Settlement
- Dog Bite Checklist
- Dog Bite Incident Form
- Glove Compartment Vehicle Accident Form
- In The Community
- Legal Blog
- Local Business Listings
- Long Beach Accident Injury Attorney
- Most Dangerous Cities to Drive
- Payment Policy
- Personal Injury Guides
- A Guide to Avoiding Car Accidents in California
- A Guide to California Auto Accidents
- Can I Be Compensated for Emotional Distress or for My Pain and Suffering?
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- How Do I Negotiate My Settlement with the Insurance Company?
- How Do Insurance Companies Determine Fault in an Auto Accident?
- What Information Should I Ask for After I’ve Been in an Accident?
- What is a Statute of Limitations?
- What Is the Difference Between an Insurance Claim and a Lawsuit?
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- A Guide to California Bicycle Accidents
- Common Bicycle Accident Injuries in Long Beach
- Dealing with a Bike Accident Head Injury
- Do I Need to File a Bike Accident Insurance Claim?
- Does Car Insurance Cover a Bicycle Accident?
- How to Receive Compensation for a Biking Injury
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike. What Should I Do?
- What is the Average Bike Accident Insurance Settlement?
- A Guide to California Motorcycle Accidents
- Are There Different Laws and Requirements to Operating a Motorcycle in California when Compared to Operating a Car?
- How are Motorcycle Accidents Different from Other Crashes?
- How Do I Navigate the Claim for My Motorcycle Accident with the Insurance Company?
- Should I Call the Insurance Company after the Accident? Why or Why Not?
- What are the Common Causes for Motorcycle Accidents in California?
- What Common Types of Injuries Do You See from Motorcycle Accidents?
- What is the Average Settlement from Motorcycle Accidents in California?
- What Should You Do After a Motorcycle Accident in California?
- Will I Have to File a Lawsuit for My Motorcycle Accident?
- A Guide to California Truck Accidents
- Handling the Insurance Company after a Truck Accident
- How Do Commercial Insurance Policies Affect Truck Accident Cases?
- Important Information Regarding Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- What are the Key Differences Between Truck Accidents and Car Accidents?
- What are the Most Important Steps to Take After a Tractor Trailer Accident?
- What are the Primary Causes of Semi-Truck Accidents?
- Who is Liable for a Semi-Truck Accident in California?
- A Victim’s Guide to California Dog Bite Cases
- Are There Specific Dog Breeds That May Not Be Covered Under Homeowner’s Insurance?
- Do I Have a Dog Bite Case
- Dog Bite Insurance – How Does it Work?
- The Most Common Injuries That Result From Dog Attacks
- Understanding California Dog Bite Laws
- Understanding Liability for Dog Attack Injuries in California
- What to Do When a Dog Bites You in California
- Guide to Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents
- How Do I File an Accident Report After a Slip and Fall Injury?
- How Do I Know How Much My Slip and Fall Lawsuit is Worth?
- How Long Do Slip and Fall Settlements or Judgments Typically Take?
- Key Differences Between Residential and Commercial Slip and Fall Cases
- Tip for Avoiding Slips, Trips, and Falls
- What are Some Common Causes and Common Locations for Slips, Trips, and Falls
- What is the Statute of Limitations on the California Slip and Fall Case?
- What Qualifies as a Slip and Fall Accident?
- Who’s At Fault?
- Why Is It Important to Hire an Attorney for Slip and Fall Cases?
- Review Us
- Riverside Car Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Dog Bite Lawyer
- Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Riverside Truck Accident Lawyer
- Slip & Fall Checklist
- Styleguide Reference
- Thank you for contacting The Beliz Law Firm
- Thanksgiving Sober Rides Campaign
- Vehicle Accident Checklist
- Why Choose The Beliz Law Firm?
- Michael A. Beliz, Esq.
- Practice Areas
- Long Beach Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Long Beach Bus Accident Lawyer
- Long Beach Car Accident Lawyer
- Long Beach Dog Bite Lawyer
- Long Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Long Beach Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Long Beach Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Long Beach Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
- Long Beach Truck Accident Lawyer
- Long Beach Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyer
- Long Beach Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Information Center
- Contact The Beliz Law Firm
Posts by category
- Category: Bike Accidents
- Category: Brain Injury Lawyer
- Category: Car Accidents
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Settlement from a Car Accident in California?
- Car Accident Settlement for Herniated Disc in California
- California Distracted Driving Laws
- Who Is at Fault in a Self-Driving Car Accident in California?
- What Happens If You Get in a Car Accident in a Leased Car?
- How to Know If I Have an Uber/Lyft Claim
- Can I Receive Compensation If I’m Partially At-Fault for an Accident?
- How to Claim Lost Wages in a Car Accident
- What Happens If an Uber Driver Causes an Accident?
- What To Do If You’re Hit by a Drunk Driver in California
- Can an Auto Accident Settlement Exceed the Policy Limit in California?
- What Are Common Uber Accident Settlement Amounts?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in a California Car Accident?
- Can a Pedestrian Ever Be at Fault for a Car Accident in California?
- What are the Laws in California Regarding a Pedestrian Hit by a Car?
- Seat Belt Laws in California
- What Time of Day do Most Car Accidents Happen?
- Who is Responsible for Uber or Lyft Accidents in California?
- What’s the Average Settlement for a Pedestrian Hit by a Car?
- What to Do After a Hit and Run Accident
- Who’s At Fault in a Car Accident?
- How to Determine Pain and Suffering in a Car Accident Case
- What is the Average Settlement for a Wrongful Death Car Accident?
- Common Injuries Faced by Pedestrians After a Car Accident
- How Long Does a Car Insurance Claim Take to Settle?
- What Rights Does the Victim Have After a Car Accident?
- Can I Get Compensation for my Whiplash Injury?
- Auto Accident Laws in California
- Dealing with Concussions from Car Accidents
- What Is the Average Settlement for a Drunk Driving Accident in California?
- Serious Car Accident Injuries You May Face After a Crash
- Car Accident Injury Symptoms You May Overlook
- How Do You Handle a Back Injury After a Car Accident?
- How To Reject an Insurance Offer for a Car Accident
- How Does Compensation Work for a Shared Liability Car Accident in California?
- What Can I Expect from a Free Consultation with a Car Accident Lawyer?
- Category: Dog Bite Injury
- Category: Long Beach Accident News
- 20-Year-Old Man Killed in Single-Car Wreck in Lake County
- Driver Arrested following Chain-Reaction Crash Involving Stolen Pickup
- Fountain Valley Crash Kills 13-Year-Old Boy, DUI Suspect Arrested
- Airman Killed in Off-Base Car Crash
- One Dead in Multi-Vehicle Costa Mesa Crash
- Name of San Mateo County Woman Killed in Rollover Accident Released
- Head-on Collision Kills Pregnant Mother In Selma
- State Route 46 Crash Claims Life of Wasco Woman
- Single Vehicle Crash in San Luis Obispo Leaves Two Critically Injured
- Suspected Drunk Driver Hits 3 Pedestrians and a Parked Car
- Multi-Car Accident Spills Fuel on 91 Freeway in Long Beach
- Two Unrelated Accidents on Beach Blvd. Leave Two Dead
- Single Car Crash Kills Man Fleeing Hit-And-Run
- Pedestrian Killed at Pacific and West Burnett in Long Beach
- Driver of car that slammed in a Semi-Truck Killed on 5 Freeway
- Fatal DUI Collision in Santa Ana with 4 Victims Identified
- Category: Motorcycle Accidents
- Category: Other
- Category: Pedestrian Accidents
- Category: personal accident
- Category: Personal Injury
- What Should You Do After an Accident with a DoorDash, Postmates, or Other Delivery Driver?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to File an Uber Accident Claim?
- Filing a Claim After a Lyft Accident
- Filing a Claim in a Motorcycle versus Car Accident
- How to Get Your Long Beach Car Accident Report
- 8 Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During Your Consultation
- What is the Personal Injury Statute of Limitations in California?
- How Long Do Slip and Fall Injury Cases Take to Resolve?
- Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Average Personal Injury Settlement Amounts
- Were You Injured by a Drunk Driver?
- How Much Are Personal Injury Lawyer Fees in California?
- How Long Does the Personal Injury Claims Process Take?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How Much is My Bike Accident Injury Claim Worth?
- Who Can File a Long Beach Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- What Are Common Deposition Questions for an Auto Accident Lawsuit?
- 2014 Drunk Driving Video Essay Scholarship Winner
- Category: Police Accident Reports
- Category: Public Safety Research
- Category: Slip and Falls
- What is the Average Settlement from a Slip and Fall Case in Long Beach?
- Why Is It Important to Hire A Slip and Fall Injury Attorney?
- What Type of Settlement Can I Expect from a Slip and Fall Ankle Injury?
- Do I Deserve Compensation for My Slip & Fall Accident?
- Four Examples of Slip and Fall Negligence
- Category: Truck Accidents
- What Happens If You Get Hit by a FedEx Truck in California?
- What Should I Do If I Was Hit By a Company Vehicle?
- Eight FAQs About Semi-Truck Accident Lawsuits
- What is the Average Semi-Truck Accident Settlement in California?
- What to Do After a Truck Accident in California
- What Should I Do if I am Rear-Ended by a Semi-Truck
- Will I Have to File a Trucking Accident Lawsuit?
- Why Are Accidents Involving Semi Trucks Common in Riverside?
- Category: Wrongful Death