Navigating a Car Accident Lawsuit or Settlement
The time following an auto accident is defined by stress and worry. You need to be able to pay your medical bills. You need to be compensated for lost wages from missed time at work. You need to repair or replace your vehicle. In order to do this, sometimes a car accident lawsuit is necessary.
You’re worried about whether the insurance company will be fair with their settlement offer. You’re worried about whether you’ll be able to navigate the complexities of a system you’re unfamiliar with. You’re worried about being taken advantage of.
The Beliz Law Firm exists for the sole purpose of representing your interests in the aftermath of a car accident so that you can focus 100% of your energy on one thing: Healing from your injuries.
If you’ve suffered serious injuries due to a car accident, it’s in your best interest to call (562-452-3772) or email Long Beach car accident lawyer Michael Beliz for a free case review. This initial case review is completely free of charge and it obligates you to nothing.
If you’re not yet ready to speak with Michael about your case, we invite you to browse the information below to gain a better understanding of the correct steps to take following an auto accident, and how Michael Beliz can help you maximize your recovery.
Auto Accident Guide Articles:
- What are the Three Most Important Steps You Can Take Immediately After the Crash?
- What Information Should I Ask for After I’ve Been in an Accident
- How Do Insurance Companies Determine Fault in an Auto Accident?
- How Do I Negotiate My Settlement with the Insurance Company?
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident? What About a Non-Injury Accident?
- Can I be Compensated for Emotional Distress of for My Pain and Suffering?
- What is a Statute of Limitations?
- What is the Difference Between an Insurance Claim and a Lawsuit?