As a personal injury law firm, we are extremely interested in promoting safety for all people who use California’s roadways. Distracted driving has become a growing issue with drivers not only in Long Beach but all around the nation.
With your help, we want to bring attention to this serious issue.
CHECK OUT PAST SUBMISSIONS
2024 CONTEST DETAILS
DISTRACTED DRIVING SAFETY AWARENESS VIDEO
The Beliz Law Firm is offering a scholarship that will raise awareness about distracted driving and help students achieve their goals. We want students to submit an original video with 3 important distracted driving safety tips.
We will select the best video from all entrants and award a $500 scholarship.
To enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Create your video. Make sure it is no more than 3 minutes long. Video essay may use a technical or narrative style, including but not limited to documentary, fiction, live action or animation. Profane or sexually explicit submissions will not be considered.
- Upload your video and title it Beliz Scholarship – Safety Tips for Cyclists
- Send the following to email@example.com:
- A link to the video (uploaded on YouTube, Vimeo, or similar)
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- The school you will be enrolling in or are enrolled in
- Your area of study
WHO CAN ENTER?
High school seniors accepted to a university, college, or trade school, or students currently enrolled in a university, college, or trade school.
Video essays will be judged on their creativity and persuasiveness.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY
June 1, 2024