As a personal injury law firm, we are extremely interested in promoting safety for all people who use California’s roadways. Drunk driving has been an ongoing issue with drivers not only in Long Beach but all around the nation.
With your help, we want to bring attention to this serious issue.
CHECK OUT PAST SUBMISSIONS
2024 CONTEST DETAILS
DRUNK DRIVING SAFETY AWARENESS VIDEO
The Beliz Law Firm is offering a scholarship that will raise awareness about drunk driving and help students achieve their goals. We want students to submit an original video with 3 important drunk driving safety tips – this could be ways to prevent drunk driving or tips for protecting yourself against drunk drivers.
We will select the best video from all entrants and award a $500 scholarship.
To enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Create your video. Make sure it is no more than 3 minutes long. The video essay may use a technical or narrative style, including but not limited to documentary, fiction, live action or animation. Profane or sexually explicit submissions will not be considered.
- Upload your video and title it “Beliz Scholarship – Safety Tips for Cyclists”
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A link to the video (uploaded on YouTube, Vimeo, or similar)
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- The school you will be enrolling in or are enrolled in
- Your area of study
WHO CAN ENTER?
Anyone who is currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school in the U.S.
Video essays will be judged on their creativity and persuasiveness.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY
June 1, 2024