California Personal Injury Lawyer, Michael Beliz
Michael Beliz, Esq.
A practicing California injury attorney since 2006, Michael has worked for two of the most prominent plaintiff’s personal injury law firms in Southern California. He has handled hundreds of cases as a litigator in a wide range of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, pedestrian accidents and dog attacks. His work has resulted in settlements of hundreds of thousands of dollars for his clients.
Michael A. Beliz is admitted to the California State Bar and United States District Court, Central District of California. Learn more about attorney Michael Beliz here.
About The Beliz Law Firm
The Beliz Law Firm is a California personal injury and auto accident firm. It is founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to work with well-experienced and high quality legal representatives, regardless of wealth, race, age, or gender. At the Beliz Law Firm we aggressively fight for our clients who have been injured by negligent parties.
The Beliz Law Firm strives to protect the legal and financial claims of injured persons. We help our clients deal with the emotional and sensitive nature of their personal injury or accident claims and help guide them through the California legal system. If there is no recovery for the client then the client does not have to pay attorney’s fees.
Our mission statement for ourselves and to our clients is to:
- Be respectful of our clients
- Be honest and open in speaking to our clients
- Be compassionate to our clients’ needs
- Provide personal, one-on-one legal attention to our clients
- Have integrity in how we handle our clients’ claims
- Be professional in our work
- Provide large size legal representation with small law firm sensibility
- Be up-to-date and current in legal developments that may affect our clients’ cases
- Allow our clients to have a voice in their time of need and hurt
- Be aggressive in maximizing the value of our clients’ cases
Personal Injury Case Types We Handle
The Beliz Law Firm represents clients in all personal injury matters including:
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Plane accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful deaths
For the convenience of our clients, we have three offices in southern California. We serve clients in the Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and San Diego County areas. We are able to meet with you to discuss your case at any of the three locations below:
6765 Westminster Blvd, Ste C-511,
Westminster, CA 92683
6809 Indiana Ave., Suite 130
Riverside, CA 92505
San Diego, CA
402 W. Broadway, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92102
Achieving settlements which help the victims that we represent to get their life back in order after an accident is paramount. We think these testimonials speak to that dedication:
Read more testimonials here.
The Beliz Law firm works on a contingency fee basis. We only charge the attorney’s fee if there is a recovery on the case. The attorney’s fee can be either from settlement or through judgment. If there is no recovery, you don’t pay.
ACCIDENT PREPARATION KIT
Accidents happen everyday and The Beliz Law Firm strives to help vehicle operators prepare for such accidents. The Beliz Law Firm provides the following list for what everyone should have as a basic auto accident preparation kit:
- Cell phone. Use your cell phone to call the local police department or highway patrol to report an accident. A cell phone can also be used to notify your auto insurance company.
- Camera. Photograph any and all property damage to your vehicle as well as to the other party’s vehicle. In addition, take photographs of the accident scene including but not limited to tire skid marks, car debris, traffic signals and lights, etc.
- Flash light.
- Cones, flares, or some other type of warning device.
- Medical information card detailing existing medical conditions, medications and/or supplements being taken, allergies, and any other relevant information (e.g. organ donor, consent to treat, living will, etc.)
- Auto insurance card.
- Emergency names and phone numbers list.
- Pen or pencil.
- The Beliz Law Firm’s Accident Fill-out Form