Personal Injury Lawyers & Accident Attorneys
The Beliz Law Firm is a California personal injury and accident firm. We have handle and litigate accident cases that cause serious injuries throughout California. We are here to protect the legal and financial claims of injured persons. We fight insurance companies to achieve maximum monetary value for our clients.
We are founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to work with well-experienced and high quality legal representatives to go against insurance companies that undervalue injury claims. We adhere to highest form of ethics and professional excellence with one-on-one service.
We help our clients deal with the emotional and sensitive nature of their personal injury or accident claims and help guide them through the rigors of the California legal system. The Beliz Law Firm is unnerved by litigating a case with the defense in the courts. Many of highest achievements have resulted from filing a lawsuit.
If there is no recovery for the client then the client does not have to pay attorney’s fees. Further we will advance the cost on many of the cases so clients do not have to pay out of pocket for court fees.
A practicing California injury attorney since 2006, Michael has worked for two of the most prominent plaintiff’s personal injury law firms in Southern California. He has handled hundreds of cases as a litigator in a wide range of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, pedestrian accidents and dog attacks. His work has resulted in settlements of hundreds of thousands of dollars for his clients.
Michael A. Beliz is admitted to the California State Bar and United States District Court, Central District of California. Learn more about attorney Michael Beliz here.
Common Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Plane accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful deaths
- Be respectful of our clients
- Be honest and open in speaking to our clients
- Be compassionate to our clients’ needs
- Provide personal, one-on-one legal attention to our clients
- Have integrity in how we handle our clients’ claims
- Have professional excellence in our work
- Provide large size legal representation with small law firm sensibility
- Be up-to-date and current in legal developments that may affect our clients’ cases
- Allow our clients to have a voice in their time of need and hurt
- Be aggressive in maximizing the value of our clients’ cases
For the convenience of our clients, we have three offices in southern California. We serve clients in the Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and San Diego County areas. We are able to meet with you to discuss your case at any of the three locations below:
6765 Westminster Blvd,
Westminster, CA 92683
6809 Indiana Ave., Suite 130
Riverside, CA 92506
402 W. Broadway, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92101
The Beliz Law firm works on a contingency fee basis. We only charge the attorney’s fee if there is a recovery on the case. If there is no recovery, you don’t pay. In addition, we may advance the costs of a case so the client does not need to pay out of pocket to fund their case.
Achieving settlements which help the victims that we represent to get their life back in order after an accident is paramount. We think these testimonials speak to that dedication:
“No one wants to involve an attorney in an auto claim, but sometimes you have no choice. Michael made an unpleasant situation so much easier. He really took the time to understand everything that was going on and always gave me prompt and personal attention. He was involved immediately and took over all the interactions with the insurance companies. He became the only one I had to deal with and there were never any games with him, only sound advice. My only mistake was not calling Michael sooner. I now recommend an attorney anytime an injury is involved in an auto accident, if only so they can deal with the insurance companies’ games, and you would be hard pressed to find someone better than Michael Beliz.”
-T.V. Huntington Beach, CA
“The Beliz Law Firm was successful in helping me resolve a dispute and recover monies, without litigation. From the first time I called him to the day of settlement, I was treated with respect and courtesy. The Beliz Law Firm kept me totally informed about how my case was preceding, and responded to my concerns in a timely and quick manner. He went the extra mile to make sure I received the best settlement. I would recommend everyone to them.”
- A.S. Orange County, CA
“I am extremely satisfied with my decision of signing with The Beliz Law Firm for my car accident case. From the very start, Mr. Beliz understood my case. He explained to me the steps needed and kept me informed of the case’s progress. I felt at ease with my situation knowing his education and professional background was fighting for me. I was completely happy with how my case ended.”
- D.S. Orange County, CA
Read more testimonials here.
Accident Preparation Kit
Accidents happen everyday and The Beliz Law Firm strives to help vehicle operators prepare for such accidents. The Beliz Law Firm provides the following list for what everyone should have as a basic auto accident preparation kit:
- Cell phone. Use your cell phone to call the local police department or highway patrol to report an accident. A cell phone can also be used to notify your auto insurance company.
- Camera. Photograph any and all property damage to your vehicle as well as to the other party’s vehicle. In addition, take photographs of the accident scene including but not limited to tire skid marks, car debris, traffic signals and lights, etc.
- Flash light.
- Cones, flares, or some other type of warning device.
- Medical information card detailing existing medical conditions, medications and/or supplements being taken, allergies, and any other relevant information (e.g. organ donor, consent to treat, living will, etc.)
- Auto insurance card.
- Emergency names and phone numbers list.
- Pen or pencil.
- The Beliz Law Firm’s Accident Fill-out Form