Truck Accidents In San Diego
In the United States there are approximately 500,000 accidents every year involving large trailers colliding into other cars, pedestrians, or careening off of the road. These accidents do occur and can be a very scary occurrence resulting in thousands of dollars in damage in medical bills or to physical property. In these situations it is important to have an experienced San Diego truck accident lawyer on your side. The Beliz Law Firm is here to help you through this difficult time.
Unfortunately, accidents involving trucks happen and they can cause a lot of damage. In 2008 there were 49,084 large trucks and 7,123 buses involved in injury crashes. If you or a loved one have been involved in a accident involving a large vehicle it is important to contact an experienced accident attorney to help protect your rights and bring forth justice. Some damages that these large vehicles can cause that you may be entitled to a settlement to are:
- medical expenses for injuries resulting from the accident
- Pain and suffering damages
- Punitive damages
- Future medical bills for injuries suffered from the accident
- Loss of earning and future earning capacity
Here to Help
Michael Beliz has years of experience with personal injury lawsuits, especially truck accident cases. The Beliz Law Firm has years of experience under their belt. This experience is why you can feel comfortable turning to us with these matters. We are here to help during this difficult time and fight for your rights.
Steps To Take
In the unfortunate event of a truck accident, it is important to closely follow these steps:
- Report the accident immediately! Call the police and then your auto insurance company.
- Be sure to exchange contact and insurance information with the truck driver. The Beliz Law Firm Accident Fill-Out Form will be a great help in collecting this information.
- Photograph the scene of the accident, the truck, any property damage, and the damage to your vehicle.
- Speak with any witnesses who may have seen the accident and take down their contact information.
- There is no obligation to speak with the truck driver’s insurance company. Any information you say may be used against you, so only speak with your experienced truck accident lawyer.
- Seek medical attention. Injuries may not be immediately visible
- Contact the Beliz Law Firm to help with your case
Closely following these steps will help build your case in the matter.
Contact Us To Help With Your Next Move
The Beliz Law Firm offers free consultations so that you can sit down with one of our experienced attorneys and determine what your next steps should be. Our lawyers are experienced in truck accident cases and can effectively provide advice to you.
Additionally, The Beliz Law Firm operates on a contingency fee basis. This means that fees are only charged if there is a recovery with your case. Then our fees can either be paid from the settlement or through judgement. If there is no recovery for your case, then you do not pay the attorney fee. So contact The Beliz Law Firm today to help with your case.