There To Help You When You Need Him Most
In the United States there are over 3 million car accidents every single year that result in injuries for the parties involved. These accidents can seriously move your life off track, creating a need for ongoing medical care, a diminished quality of live attributed to the accident, or loss of income. Michael Beliz and The Beliz Law Firm are here to defend your rights so that you can focus on what really matters; a swift recovery. We have experience dealing with citizens who have been injured in car accidents and insure they receive fair compensation from insurance companies who may not fight fairly. The Beliz Law Firm is here to fight on your behalf.
If you have been involved in a car accident due to a negligent driver you may be entitled to the following:
- Pain and suffering damages
- Compensation for a loss of income
- Medical expenses resulting from the accident
- Punitive Damages
Follow These Steps If You’ve Been Involved In An Accident
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, it is important to closely follow these steps:
- Immediately report the accident to the authorities and your insurance company
- Exchange information with the driver. The Beliz Law Firm’s Accident Fill-Out Form can be very helpful here.
- Take photos of the accident, surrounding property damage, both vehicles, and the scene of the accident.
- Take down the information of potential witnesses. Their statements may be valuable in your case.
- Seek medical attention. Injuries may not be apparent at the time of the accident
- Promptly contact an experienced reputable Riverside car accident attorney.
A car accident is an incredibly stressful period. There is no reason to go through this process alone. Michael Beliz has been handling personal injury cases like yours since 2006 and has a great deal of experience with these types of cases. If you’ve been in an accident, call The Beliz Law Firm and check out Michael’s guide, “The Top 10 Personal Injury Mistakes That May Limit Your Claim”
Contact The Beliz Law Firm
Michael Beliz has years of experience as a personal injury lawyer. If you or a loved one have recently been involved in a car accident then it is important to contact The Beliz Law Firm today. If you are unsure about your next steps or if you have a case, then contact The Beliz Law Firm for a free consultation. Our lawyers can discuss your options and next steps with your case.
We also operate on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay a fee if there is no recovery. Then, if the case results in a settlement, we are paid our fee from that settlement or through judgement awarded. If there is no recovery, you do not pay our attorney fees.